1/2 Photos of Lemon Basil Chicken and Vegetables
This is a quick, simple one skillet chicken meal. This has an Asian feel and taste, but my grandkids enjoyed it, nice way to get them to eat their veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice as directed on package. While rice is cooking, cut chicken into 2 X 1/4 inch strips.
- 2Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken to skillet; sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Stir-fry 4 to 6 minutes or until brown. Add onion; stir-fry 4 to 6 minutes or until brown. Add onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in frozen vegetables and water. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- 5Mix stir-fry sauce and cornstarch until smooth; stir into mixture in skillet. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 6Divide rice among bowls. Top with chicken mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Basil Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 263.3 mg
- Sodium 353.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 112.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon basil stir-fry sauce