This is one of my favorite chicken recipes to make. It's so easy, and low in calories, and carbs (but not in taste). Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the mustard and yogurt.
- 2Place chicken thighs in an oven-proof dish (at least 1 1/2" deep).
- 3Pour yogurt mixture over chicken.
- 4Sprinkle with lemon rind, juice and chopped basil.
- 5Add black pepper to taste, if desired.
- 6Bake in a moderately hot 375ºF oven for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Basil Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 153.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.0 g