Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cut this out of a magazine and had it saved to make someday. Really glad I finally tried. Served with lemon roasted chicken this evening.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 3⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted (approx 4 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 lemons, grated peel of
- salt, to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente; drain.
- Transfer the pasta to a large serving bowl and toss with olive oil. Add toasted pine nutes, cottage cheese, basil and lemon peel and toss. Season to taste with salt.