Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make and share this Lemon Bars With Raspberries recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 5 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau liqueur (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Preheat oven to 350 Celsius.
- In food processor, cream softened butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Add 2 cups flour and pulse until it forms a loose ball. Press into bottom of 9 X 13 pan, going about 1/3" up the sides.
- Bake crust for 15-20 minutes, until very lightly browned.
- While crust is baking, beat eggs. Mix in 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, 3 Tablespoons flour, corn meal, 1/8 teaspoon salt, vanilla extract, and Cointreau (if using). Whisk well, making sure there are no lumps. Pour over crust. Return to oven and bake 30-35 minutes, until lightly set and lightly browned around the edges.
- Let cool completely on wire rack. Cut into squares, dust with powdered sugar and top with fresh raspberries.