Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are truly good...
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°. To make the crust, cream the butter and powdered sugar.
- Add 2 cups flour to make a dough.
- Pat out in a 9 x 9" square pan.
- Bake for 15 mintues or until golden.
- Mix the eggs, salt, granulated sugar, lemon juice and rind and remaining 2 tbls flour and baking powder.
- Pour over the crust and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When cool, dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into small squares. Serve.