Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are truly good...
Make and share this Lemon Bars Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°. To make the crust, cream the butter and powdered sugar.
- Add 2 cups flour to make a dough.
- Pat out in a 9 x 9" square pan.
- Bake for 15 mintues or until golden.
- Mix the eggs, salt, granulated sugar, lemon juice and rind and remaining 2 tbls flour and baking powder.
- Pour over the crust and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When cool, dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into small squares. Serve.