Don't blame me if you get addicted to these bars!
Make and share this Lemon Bars recipe from Food.com.
- For the base mix the butter into the flour and sugar.
- Mix with hands until it clings together.
- Press into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For the filling, beat together eggs, sugar and lemon juice.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour over baked, cooled crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars.