1/7 Photos of Lemon Bars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For crust, mix together flour, sugar, and butter until crumbly.
- 2Pat into bottom and 1/4-inch up sides of a buttered 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake in a 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 3Meanwhile prepare topping. Beat eggs slightly.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together sugar and flour. Add to eggs. Beat well.
- 5Add lemon juice, peel, baking powder, and salt. Beat until smooth.
- 6Pour over baked crust. Return to oven and bake 25-30 minutes longer, or until just set.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar while hot. Let cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 143.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g