- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 beaten eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients and press into 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees until lightly brown.
- Beat eggs, sugar and lemon juice.
- Sift together flour and baking powder and stir into egg mix.
- Pour over baked, cooled crust.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.