Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A tasty way to use up extra lemons.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is crumbly.
- Press into bottom of 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all filling ingredients except powdered sugar.
- Beat on low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Pour filling over hot crust.
- Continue baking for 18-20 minutes or until filling is set.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cool.