Recipe by riffraff
This was in a gift basket and it was divine. Very different and I think you will like it.
Top Review by persi
Fabulous! Included this in my Christmas trays/baskets and it was voted new favorite of the year! I crushed my candies pretty fine and then sifted out the dust to sprinkle on top which gave it a great glittery look that was very pretty.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips (I try to use the best brand I can afford) or 1 (12 ounce) bagequal amount of bar white chocolate (I try to use the best brand I can afford)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup lemon drop candy, broken into smallish pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt white chocolate in microwave till liquid and smooth.
- Add broken lemon drops and mix gently to combine.
- Pour onto cookie sheet and spread to about 1/4 inch or so thickness (I always line it with parchment!).
- Allow to cool until hardened and break into pieces.