Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was in a gift basket and it was divine. Very different and I think you will like it.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips (I try to use the best brand I can afford) or 1 (12 ounce) bagequal amount of bar white chocolate (I try to use the best brand I can afford)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup lemon drop candy, broken into smallish pieces
- Melt white chocolate in microwave till liquid and smooth.
- Add broken lemon drops and mix gently to combine.
- Pour onto cookie sheet and spread to about 1/4 inch or so thickness (I always line it with parchment!).
- Allow to cool until hardened and break into pieces.
Fabulous! Included this in my Christmas trays/baskets and it was voted new favorite of the year! I crushed my candies pretty fine and then sifted out the dust to sprinkle on top which gave it a great glittery look that was very pretty.
i love anything lemon. i use a high quality white chocolate as it's very fussy to cook with. i find trader joes white chocolate chips work great. this is so yuumy. especially when the weather warms up. it's refreshing and sweet/tart.
Perfect! Easy to make and very yummy! I chopped the lemon heads in the food processor, and had the whole batch done in less than 10 minutes. Hubby loved it. Thanks for a great recipe.