- 2 1⁄2 lbs unpeeled large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and devein shrimp; place them in a large shallow glass baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover and shake vigorously.
- Pour ¾ of the mixture over the shrimp, reserve remainder for later.
- Cover shrimp and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and thread onto skewers; grill 5-6 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes per side, basting frequently with marinade.