Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 lb linguine or 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (8 ounce) whole fresh mushrooms
- 3 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 medium onions, cut in quartes
- 1⁄2 cup bottled lemon juice, divided
- 1⁄2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- Prepare grill according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Grill chicken and vegetables about 15 minutes, until tender, turning and brushing chicken frequently with 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- In large saucepan, cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut cooked chicken and vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice and barbecue sauce.
- In large bowl, combine linguine, chicken, vegetables and barbecue sauce mixture.
- Serve hot or cold.