Lemon Barbecued Chicken And Pasta
- Prepare grill according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Grill chicken and vegetables about 15 minutes, until tender, turning and brushing chicken frequently with 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- In large saucepan, cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut cooked chicken and vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice and barbecue sauce.
- In large bowl, combine linguine, chicken, vegetables and barbecue sauce mixture.
- Serve hot or cold.