Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Love barbecued chicken and this one is dynamite! Cook time is approximate - depends on the heat of your grill.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Place chicken in large resealable bag.
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well and pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours, ( the longer the better,) turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken on barbecue grill until juices run clear.
- Do not overcook.
Moist,juicy, and tender. Chicken cooked beautifully and my whole family of picky kids loved it! Try it on Caesar salad