1/6 Photos of Lemon Bar Cookies
Pvt Amys Mom's Note:
These are To Die For. A neighbor brought these over for the holidays and I have to tell you, they are addicting!! They are easy to make too, what more could you ask for?? The recipe does not call for it, but I add the zest of 1 lemon and also a glaze on top made with fresh lemon juice and powdered sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and powdered sugar together (for crust).
- 2Cut butter into flour mixture (as for pie dough).
- 3Spray 9 x 13" baking dish with Pam nonstick spray.
- 4Spread crust into bottom of pan and pat lightly.
- 5Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 6Beat all of the topping ingredients together lightly.
- 7Pour over the toasted crust and bake an additional 25 minutes at 350°.
- 8Cut into small squares.
- 9Be careful not to overcook or they get very crumbly. The crust should be slightly crumbly when you bite into it, but not fall apart in your hands. The topping should be the consistency of lemon meringue pie filling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 94.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g