Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Try this refreshing herbal soda, the next time you are having a party! It taste crisp, light, and different from plain bottled pop. If you enjoy the flavor, substitute another favorite herb for the lemon balm. Cooking time is time for water to come to a boil. From about.com.
- 1 cup fresh lemon balm leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 quarts boiled water
- 1 quart natural ginger ale (or carbonated water)
- Steep lemon balm leaves in boiled water for 20 minutes.
- Add honey
- Cool to room temperature.
- Before serving, add ginger ale or carbonated water and ice.