Recipe by Sharon123
This is a soothing a refreshing cool drink for any occasion. Recipe from Herbal Musings.
- 10 sprigs fresh lemon balm, including stems, leaves and flowers
- 8 sprigs fresh orange mint
- 5 sprigs fresh apple mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently fold the herbs into a large bowl to lightly bruise them.
- Pour 5 cups boiling water over the herbs and allow to steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain into a serving pitcher and add cold water mixed with ice to equal 5 cups.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Garnish with fresh lemon balm leaves if you like.
- Makes 10 cups.