Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe I found to use the herb lemon balm.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups flour, all-purpose
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 lemon balm, sprigs fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream the butter and honey. Add the beaten eggs and beat on low speed.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and add to the creamed mixture. Add the milk and lemon juice and stir until combined.
- Drop by large spoonfuls on baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.