Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another fishy dish :P
- 680.38 g firm sole fillets
- 2.46 ml shallot, minced
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 59.14 ml oil
- 1 medium lemon, very thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 450°F Grease a large baking dish.
- Arrange the fish in the baking dish in a single layer.
- Stir together the shallot, parsley, lemon juice, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Whisk in the oil until well blended. Pour over the fish. Top with lemon slices.
- Bake until the fish is just cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes, allowing about 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Serve hot.
This was really good. I had some leftover rice, and put the rice into the bottom of the greased casserole dish first, then topped it with the fish. It was delicious to the 'Buddha & Bird' level!