Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another fishy dish :P
Make and share this Lemon Baked Fish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs firm sole fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 medium lemon, very thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 450°F Grease a large baking dish.
- Arrange the fish in the baking dish in a single layer.
- Stir together the shallot, parsley, lemon juice, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Whisk in the oil until well blended. Pour over the fish. Top with lemon slices.
- Bake until the fish is just cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes, allowing about 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Serve hot.
This was really good. I had some leftover rice, and put the rice into the bottom of the greased casserole dish first, then topped it with the fish. It was delicious to the 'Buddha & Bird' level!