Recipe by kymgerberich
Great baked cod recipe.
Top Review by asmooch22
Just a cooking tip to those who are saying that their fish came out soggy. Try putting the fish or anything that you have dredged in flour/breadcrumbs in the refrigerator for at least an hour before you go ahead and cook it. This allows time for the coating to stick to the item to help create more crispiness in the oven while cooking!!!!
- 453.59 g cod fish fillet
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
- Mix butter and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
- Dip fish into butter mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
- Place fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Pour remaining butter mixture over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered in 350 degree oven until fish flakes easily with fork, 25-30 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices if desired.