1/11 Photos of Lemon Baked Chicken
This recipe is from the Betty Crocker 1971 recipe card set. I haven't tried it in a long time. It was posted in response to a recipe request. Betty Crocker was invented by a Minneapolis company, and this recipe was certainly enjoyed there by Betty's fans. Therefore, this recipe's home will the Midwestern U.S. region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Place chicken breasts in ungreased baking pan, 9 X 9 X 2.
- 3Spread 1 tsp butter on each of the four chicken breasts.
- 4Sprinkle salt and paprika on the breasts.
- 5Drizzle all with the lemon juice.
- 6Bake uncovered 35- 45 minutes or until tender.
- 7Sprinkle with snipped parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 462.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 25.2 g