Recipe by Bergy
Simple, easy, quick and very tasty, put a bit of butter or margerine on the asparagus when you serve them if you want I don't bother they are so flavorsome plain
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the asparagus and snap of the tough bottom stem.
- Bring to a boil 1 1/2 cups water in a fairly large saucepan (large enough so the spears can lay flat).
- Slice the lemon and put it in the pot along with the oregano and water.
- When it is at a roiling boil put in the asparagus cover and cook 3 minutes.
- The spears should be heated through but still crisp.