Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk, lemon juice and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes till done.
- Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
We added fresh asparagus while cooking on low heat and it's great!!! Added a lot of flavor, texture and color. Served over white rice. I love it!
I'm sorry but I didn't find that this recipe was anything too wonderful. I think I could eat the soup with some crackers and be just as satisfied. The idea about the crepes from another reviewer might be the extra step that gives this dish that little extra flavour and texture.
This is a very tasty recipe - I like to, make the recipe then enclose it in crepes, put a few olives on top and bake it in a 350F oven for 30-45 minutes just before serving.