Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Golden chicken simmers to tenderness in a heavenly sauce flavored with lemon and asparagus - doesn't it sound delish? And it's ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- lemon slice (optional)
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice and black pepper in the skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.