1/2 Photos of Lemon Asparagus
Satisfied Kris's Note:
I love fresh asparagus! I've had this recipe so long - I'm not sure where it originated. The lemon, tarragon and butter really enhance the flavor. You can leave out the butter and still have a great tasting dish. Thyme can be substituted for the tarragon with excellent results. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap off woody portion of asparagus- cut remaining into 1 inch pieces.
- 2Place cut asparagus and water in a 1 1/2 quart microwavable bowl.
- 3Cover and microwave on high for 7 to 8 minutes- drain.
- 4Add butter, lemon juice and tarragon- toss to coat.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7NOTE: Can also substitute thyme for the tarragon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g