1/1 Photo of lemon asparagus
my favorite vegetable, here's yet another quick way to serve it. adapted from fine cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix lemon zest, juice and 1/2 tsp oil and set aside.
- 2heat skillet over high heat.
- 3add 2 tbsp oil, shallots, garlic, asparagus, season with chili flakes, salt& pepper.
- 4stir fry until beginning to brown, 3-4 minutes.
- 5reduce heat to medium, add water, cover and simmer for a few more minutes.
- 6drizzle oil mixture over asparagus, season with salt& pepper.
- 7serve garnished with freshly shaved parmesan.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for lemon asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g