1/1 Photo of Lemon Artichoke Chicken
Recipe from Festival Foods, a local grocery store in Green Bay. This recipe was featured on the local morning news show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1In shallow dish, combine flour, garlic salt and black pepper. Dredge chicken breast halves in mixture.
- 2In large skillet heat 4 tbs butter and olive oil. Sauté chicken over medium heat turning once, until lightly golden brown on both sides, about 3 to 6 minutes per side.
- 3Remove chicken from pan and keep warm. Add chicken broth and wine to pan, stirring to scrape bits off bottom.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil and cook until reduced by half, about 6 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, artichoke hearts, and capers. Cook for a minute.
- 5Turn off heat and whisk in remaining 1 T butter and chopped parsley. Pour hot sauce over chicken breasts.
- 6Great with buttered pasta.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Artichoke Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 927.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 36.2 g