2 hrs 30 mins
A lemony light cheesecake enhanced by apricots and white chocolate that will provide a spectacular finish to any meal. Well worth the effort! From Food and Drink Magazine. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups biscotti, crumbs (or about 8 biscotti)
- 1 lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mascarpone
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2Line base of 9 1/2 inch springform pan with parchment papaer.
- 3Brush 1 tbsp of the melted butter over parchment and up sides of pan.
- 4Stir together biscotti crumbs and remaining butter in a bowl.
- 5Pat mixture lightly into bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
- 6Chill crust in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- 8Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 9In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until softened, add sugar and beat for about 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- 10Add eggs one at a time, beating very well after each addition.
- 11Beat in mascarpone until smooth.
- 12Now beat in flour, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- 13Spoon the filling into chilled base and smooth the top.
- 14Place cake on a baking sheet and bake in center of the oven for 1 1/4 hours or until firm on the sides and a little softer in the center.
- 15The cake rises like a souffle but falls back as it cools.
- 16Leave oven door ajar and turn off heat, let cake sit for about 1 hour to help prevent cracking.
- 18While cake is cooling in oven, place apricots, sugar, wine (or juice) and water in a pot.
- 19Let soak for 30 minutes.
- 20Bring mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 30 minutes or until apricots are very soft.
- 21Sit in marmalade and let cool.
- 22Spread apricot mixture over cooled cheesecake.
- 23Melt white chocolate in a heavy pot over low heat, stirring until just liquid.
- 24Drizzle over top of cheesecake. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Apricot Mascarpone Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4255.9
- Calories from Fat 2406
- Total Fat 267.3 g
- Saturated Fat 161.2 g
- Cholesterol 1519.3 mg
- Sodium 2196.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 404.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 356.0 g
- Protein 71.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: