Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious and easy mini galettes. Perfect as a brunch or afternoon tea or easy dessert. I like these served warm but any leftovers can be frozen. Makes 12, but count on serving 2 or 3 per person.
- 3 sheets frozen sweet puff pastry, quartered
- 1 (280 g) jarlemon butter
- 3 green apples, peeled,cored and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Arrange the pieces of pastry on baking trays which have been lined with baking paper.
- Spread each piece of pastry liberally with the lemon butter.
- Arrange the apple slices over the lemon butter in a neat line down the middle of the pastry.
- Roll in the long edges of the pastry to meet the edges of the apple, forming a crust on the long sides.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and bake for 10-15 minutes, until pastry is puffed and golden.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with cream or ice-cream.