Delicious and easy mini galettes. Perfect as a brunch or afternoon tea or easy dessert. I like these served warm but any leftovers can be frozen. Makes 12, but count on serving 2 or 3 per person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- 2Arrange the pieces of pastry on baking trays which have been lined with baking paper.
- 3Spread each piece of pastry liberally with the lemon butter.
- 4Arrange the apple slices over the lemon butter in a neat line down the middle of the pastry.
- 5Roll in the long edges of the pastry to meet the edges of the apple, forming a crust on the long sides.
- 6Sprinkle with the brown sugar and bake for 10-15 minutes, until pastry is puffed and golden.
- 7Allow to cool slightly.
- 8Dust with icing sugar and serve with cream or ice-cream.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Apple Galettes
Serving Size: 1 (1736 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.3
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 288.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g