1/3 Photos of Lemon Apple Braid
This is a delightful danish-like dessert! I've been making this since I was single (in fact it mighta been what help me land my man!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2Unroll crescent roll dough into 2 long rectangles on large ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Overlap long sides to form 13x7" rectangle; firmly press edges and perforations to seat.
- 4In medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon lemon peel.
- 5Stir in apples until well coated.
- 6Spoon apple mixture in 2 inch strip lengthwise down center of dough.
- 7Make cuts 1/2 inch apart on each side of rectangle at an angle.
- 8Braid strips over filling.
- 9Bake at 375º for 18-22 minutes.
- 10Cool for 5 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet.
- 11In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough lemon juice for desired drizzling consistency.
- 12Drizzle over warm braid.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Apple Braid
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 131.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g