Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A wonderful side dish or to serve with your favorite chicken.
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta (capellini)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In large pot of boiling water, cook angel hair 3 minutes, until tender.
- Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet, heat oil; add garlic.
- Cook over low heat, crushing garlic with fork, 2 minutes, until tender.
- Add cooked angel hair, parsley, lemon juice and salt; toss to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with pepper.
Wasn't really my cup of tea. Can't exactly pin point what I didn't like about it..maybe too much oil and not enough lemon.
I loved the fresh taste of lemon. I diced up a plum tomato and sprinkled on top for color. Delicious! Also good cold as a lunch salad with some cooked chicken on top.
This was a good side dish, and so quick and easy. I added a couple of splashes of Worcestershire sauce to give it a little extra "kick" for me. Thanks for the recipe!