- 6 ounces angel hair pasta (capellini)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot of boiling water, cook angel hair 3 minutes, until tender.
- Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet, heat oil; add garlic.
- Cook over low heat, crushing garlic with fork, 2 minutes, until tender.
- Add cooked angel hair, parsley, lemon juice and salt; toss to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with pepper.