This is another dessert that my mother made when I was a kid. Its easy, tasty and very light - great after a big meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 store bought angel food cake (or make your own)
- 1 package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 package Dream Whip
- 1Prepare lemon pie filling, as directed on package& place in fridge to cool slightly (about 45 mins).
- 2Slice angel food cake in half horizontally and place bottom half on a good sized cake platter.
- 3Spoon some lemon pie filling on this and then add the top half of the angel food cake.
- 4Cover the whole cake with the rest of the lemon pie filling.
- 5Refrigerate for about an hour.
- 6Prepare Dream Whip, as directed on the package& spread over the cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Angel Food Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 725.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: