Recipe by karenway
This is so easy to make & the kids love it.
Top Review by TazzyTee
Really like this one, dead easy and quick. Hubby wanted something different for his birthday angel food cake, this was just right. Only change I made was, I used over a cup of Cool Whip, which made it nice and fluffy. May add blueberries and/or strawberries in the layers or on the cake.
- 1 angel food cake mix
- 1 (7 ounce) boxsherrif lemon pie filling mix
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare angel food cake as directed on package.
- Prepare lemon filling according to package.
- Cover with wax paper& chill.
- Slice cake into 3 layers.
- Spread 1/2 of chilled filling between layers.
- Fold whipped cream into remaining lemon filling.
- Spread over top& sides of cake.
- Chill 4 hours before serving.