This is so easy to make & the kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 angel food cake mix
- 1 (7 ounce) box sherrif lemon pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1Prepare angel food cake as directed on package.
- 2Prepare lemon filling according to package.
- 3Cover with wax paper& chill.
- 4Slice cake into 3 layers.
- 5Spread 1/2 of chilled filling between layers.
- 6Fold whipped cream into remaining lemon filling.
- 7Spread over top& sides of cake.
- 8Chill 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Angel Food Cake
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 407.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g