Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My neighbor gave me a bunch of lemons so I have been searching for lemon recipes. I came across this one that looks really good.
- 2 (10 ounce) jars lemon curd, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 inch) prepared angel food cake
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Fold 1 jar of curd into whipped topping; set aside. Using a serrated knife, cut cake horiontally into three layers.
- Place bottom layer on a plate and spread with half a jar of curd. Place the next cake layer on top. Spread with remaining curd. Put the final cake layer on top.
- Frost cake with the whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until chilled.