Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use to marinate chicken or lamb
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped lemon thyme
- Combine all in a bowl and mix well.
- Great used to marinate chicken or lamb.
Delicious! I marinaded 6 chicken breast and there was plenty of marinade. I am sure there was enough to marinade at least 8 breast. Next time I plan to reserve some for basting the chicken while I grill it. Similar to the other reviewer, I also used regular thyme, not lemon thyme.
Wow, this is fantastic! I used it to marinate chicken breasts and then grilled them, and it gave them a fantastic flavor. The only change I made was to use 1 tsp dried rosemary since I couldn't find fresh. My family raved about this one. I'll definitely be making it again soon! Update: I forgot to mention, I couldn't find lemon thyme so I just used regular thyme.