- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon, rind of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the tuna steaks into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil, thyme, salt, lemon peel, pepper, and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the bag with the tuna.
- Seal bag; turn bag to coat tuna.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On a well greased grill rack, over medium heat, grill tuna steaks 6-7 minutes or until fish is firm but still pink on the inside and flakes easily; turn once during grilling.