Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
for beverage tag april 08
- 300 g linguine
- 100 g smoked trout, skin and bones removed and flaked
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 100 g button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kraft* creamy egg mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- cracked pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Drain pasta, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Combine in a large bowl the pasta, trout, asparagus, tomatoes, pine nuts and mushrooms, mixing gently. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, milk, dill, lemon rind, juice and pepper and mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well. Spoon salad onto individual plates and serve immediately.