1 hr 5 mins
Not sure where i got this from, i have made a few small changes, but made this for Easter dessert and it was a favorite!! very rich and filling. For extra flavor in the milk mixture add a little orange and lemon zest!! Suprisingly good! Individual serving sizes: makes about 8 6oz cakes (in ramekins or custard cups)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs (room temp)
- 16 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup milk (room temp)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of (i add extra)
- fresh mint leaves (i prefer fruit and leaves...looks very beautiful!!) or graham cracker crumbs (i prefer fruit and leaves...looks very beautiful!!)
- 11. preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Have a large pan (deep) and a kettle of water (bring kettle of water to a boil).
- 22. mix cream cheese with flour and sugar untill smooth w/electric mixer on medium speed. add eggs one at a time, stir in ricotta, milk, vanilla, lemon zest, and kemon juice. pour in the custard cups or ramekins.
- 33.set each cup in the pan.
- 44. place pan in the oven, pour enough of the boiling water in the pan to reach halfway up the sides of cups. bake untill cheesecakes are set, and no longer jiggly in the middles. (about 40-50 min depending on oven) Remove the pan from oven, but leave the cheesecakes in the water for about 15 minutes. Remove the cups from the pan, set on a wire rack untill completely cool. Cover each one individually (saran wrap) and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 55. Top each cheesecake with berries and mint or cookie crumbs (i use strawberry slices, blueberries and raspberries w/mint leaves, color is beautiful as the cakes will have a slightly yellow color.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Ricotta Mini Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: