Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A refreshing drink from Smoothies and Summer Drinks. Cook time is chill time and only an estimate.
Make and share this Lemon and Pomegranate Refresher recipe from Food.com.
- 3 hibiscus lemon tea bags
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup club soda, well chilled
- 4 lemon wedges
- Place tea bags in large heatproof mug or pitcher and add boiling water. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove and discard bags then refrigerate until cold.
- Combine tea, sugar, lemon juice and pomegranate juice in a tall pitcher. Stir well. (can be done several hours in advance and kept chilled).
- Just before serving pour in club soda and stir once or twice to mix.
- Pour into 4 sugar-rimmed, ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Wonderful drink. Beautiful color. Used Sprite "0" and fresh lime juice. Also Splenda instead of sugar. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 09
I made this using limes in place of lemons. This was a beautiful color and fragrance. Thanks!