1/1 Photo of Lemon and Pomegranate Refresher
1 hr 10 mins
A refreshing drink from Smoothies and Summer Drinks. Cook time is chill time and only an estimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags in large heatproof mug or pitcher and add boiling water. Steep for 5 minutes.
- 2Remove and discard bags then refrigerate until cold.
- 3Combine tea, sugar, lemon juice and pomegranate juice in a tall pitcher. Stir well. (can be done several hours in advance and kept chilled).
- 4Just before serving pour in club soda and stir once or twice to mix.
- 5Pour into 4 sugar-rimmed, ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Pomegranate Refresher
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hibiscus lemon tea bags