Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
I found this recipe in the February 2008 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine. I think it sounds like it would make a nice romantic meal for two or something light and healthy on a summer's evening.
- 6 ounces spaghetti, reserve 2 tablespoons of cooking water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces large raw shrimp, peeled and thawed if frozen
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan.
- Add the shrimp and quickly fry until they are evenly pink.
- Throw in the lemon zest and juice, parsley and 2 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water, salt and pepper.
- Heath through.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan.
- Toss everything together.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.