Recipe by **Jubes**
an easy side dish.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
Such bright, flavorful potatoes that were so delicious! I know I veered off from the preparation technique quite a bit, but I'm sure the resulting flavor was essentially the same. First of all, I did not peel the potatoes, as I like crispy skins. I also did not parboil the potatoes. I roasted them at 450 degrees, covered with foil, on the lower rack of the oven for 10 minutes, then stirred them, sprinkled with lemon juice as well as the zest/parsley mixture, and roasted them uncovered for another 15 minutes. They were perfect! Made by a Tasty Tester for ZWT 9.
- 6 medium sized potatoes, use an all-purpose potato suitable for baking
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, zest of- finely grated
- black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C 350°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 2.5 cm / 1 inch pieces.
- Parboil th epotatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, over high heat for 3 minutes. Drain the potatoes and pat them dry with paper towel or a clean teatowel.
- Brush the oil over the potato chunkc and then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine the parsley and lemon zest. Sprinkle over the potatoes after the 20 minutes cooking time and bake the potatoes for a further 15 minutes, or until the potato is golden and tender.