Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
something i want to try
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon maggi vegetable stock powder
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- Place the water and stock powder in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the couscous using a fork, then cover the pan and stand for 2 minutes.
- Add the butter, parsley and lemon rind.
- Stir with a fork until well combined and serve.
Excellent side dish! This was so quick to make and so yummy. Our family loves couscous and I love lemon so it was perfect recipe. The directions were so easy to follow. Thank you Sonya01
So simple & quick to make.<br/>I didn't have fresh parsley, so I just used 1TBSP of dried. The skin on my lemon was very marked so I just squeezed out 1TBSP of juice which gave a very subtle hint of lemon.<br/>It went beautifully with lamb.