Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and simple recipe guaranteed to put the chicken up a notch.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, halved lengthwise
- cracked black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra oil for sauce
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper and add to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes each side or until browned. Add the extra oil, capers, chili, lemon rind and garlic, cook for 1 minute, then add the lemon juice and parsley. Serve with a rocket (arugula) salad.