Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy sauce for pasta, I usually combine this with fettucine, linguine or penne. Makes enough to coat 375g (12oz) dry pasta. This is a great side with poached salmon and steamed green beans. From Pantry Raid Cookbook.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- salt, to taste
- Melt butter.
- Stir in cheese, lemon peel and pepper.
- Toss with noodles.
- Taste and salt if desired.
- Pass more cheese at the table.