Recipe by grandma2969
this is really good on chicken..so far, the only thing I have used it on...I also put some in a squeeze bottle for easier marinating while on the grill.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk marinade ingedients in small bowl --
- just use the juice from lemon and lime.sometimes I get a little zest from each one and include that as well --
- Pour some over chicken in resealable bag.marinate 1-2 hours or overnight.
- I put some marinade in a squeeze bottle for easy basting.