Recipe by Ben Ross
This is a good recipe because the fish can be coated many hours before needing to be cooked. I love seafood and I love this dish. Can be served with a salad.
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 fish fillets, any variety
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper and lemon pepper.
- Brush the fish with the egg and then coat the fish in the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Shallow fry the fish on a medium heat on the stove for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with the lemon and lime juice.
- Serve garnished with parsley.