Recipe by Karen From Colorado
A moist rub that makes this mixture easy to use on beef, pork, lamb or poultry.
Top Review by JulieDRD
Hi, I used this on a whole chicken it was very tasty, easy to prepare and the leftovers were great in a wrap. The kids ate everything. Thank-you for a easy recipe. I will make it again.
- 8 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper