Recipe by Julia Lynn
Another recipe from Southern Living magazine- I love a good roasted potato and this recipe looks yummy yummy!!!!
- 177.44 ml fresh parsley, loosely packed
- 9.85 ml fresh rosemary, coarsely packed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2.46 ml lemon zest
- 14.79 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 59.16 ml olive oil, divided
- 4.92 ml salt, divided
- 907.18 g new potatoes, halved
- 2.46 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Process first 5 ingredients, 2 tbsp oil, and 1/2 tsp salt in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Toss together halved potatoes, 1/2 tsp pepper, remaining 2 tbsp oil, and remaining 1/2 tsp salt in a large bowl; spread potato mixture in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 425 for 25 minutes or until potatoess are golden brown and tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Toss potatoes from lemon-and-herb mixture until coated. Garnished with fresh rosemary, if desired.