Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another recipe from Southern Living magazine- I love a good roasted potato and this recipe looks yummy yummy!!!!
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley, loosely packed
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, coarsely packed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 lbs new potatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Process first 5 ingredients, 2 tbsp oil, and 1/2 tsp salt in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Toss together halved potatoes, 1/2 tsp pepper, remaining 2 tbsp oil, and remaining 1/2 tsp salt in a large bowl; spread potato mixture in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 425 for 25 minutes or until potatoess are golden brown and tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Toss potatoes from lemon-and-herb mixture until coated. Garnished with fresh rosemary, if desired.